Monday, February 8, 2010

Falalal February

Well, so far, I have been slacking off on the blogs :) I now have a lot of them coming up, though!!
First---I LOVE LOVE LOVE our new house. I cannot wait until our first night to stay--Friday. We went by tonight to take some of our crystal and china and the previous owners had left us 2 wine glasses and bottle of merlot. How sweet are they? Amazing home, from Amazing people. What a blessing. They also wrote us a 2 page very sweet and helpful letter. Things could just not be going better on that front. I have taken some pics to upload-but I packed my little cable that puts them into the computer. (on a dislike note--technology ;))

Keep checking for pics!! I am hoping to upload some this weekend. There are also some cute ones of Max and Bernice during the packing process, such cute little devils.

Blessings to all of you and have a wonderful week!

No comments: