Sunday, May 9, 2010

Farmer's Market Fun

This Saturday I tried a different farmer's market. I have really only ventured to the Dallas Farmer's market in the past....which is still my favorite. It just has SO much. The Frisco Farmer's market is much smaller, but was still a fun outing. My lovely friend and co-worker, Andy, ventured with me. Her boys made it a lot more fun! Sweet little guys. Since the produce wasn't very abundant I decided to finally make an herb garden! It looks pretty, we'll see how long it lasts. I didn't know a lot about how to plant set herb garden, except to grow the mint in a separate container. Any pointers are welcome!! :)




Here is the lonely Mint


It has dill, lavender, rosemary, and cilantro! Hope that they all get along!!




Fried Green Tomatoes coming very shortly!


Also on the list: Hungry Girl's low fat strawberry cheesecake recipe for Jarrod.

1 comment:

tPod said...

It all look so gorgeous! Almost too pretty to eat! :)