Sunday, November 27, 2011

Turkey Week

We had a lazy Thanksgiving week that began with Jarrod's birthday and ended with the first use of our fireplace.  Even though it was just the two of us, I still tried my best to cook the bird and have a big meal.  I am still not a fan of the poultry, but I think the husband liked it.  He had to work all day on Friday and I went in for a couple hours.  Thus, why we didn't go home for the holiday.  My only black Friday shopping was done at PetsMart on my way home from work.  It was a huge success.  Crowds weren't an issue, probably because all the cool kids were out shopping for electronics, and everything was half off.  The pups got their holiday picture sweaters and new toys.  I have started decorating for Christmas and listening to Christmas music non-stop.  I love Christmas!



This turkey celebrated his birthday with crab legs.

He also got his favorite dessert for Thanksgiving. Not a bad week for him, really.

My feast for two.

We even busted out the gravy boat, we are fancy...

Bernie with her black Friday present.  
 
Love



No comments: