Sunday, October 12, 2014

Fall 2014

Fall is here! That means our sweet lil' nugget is almost 2! Unbelievable. She has been helping me decorate the porch. I think we might be adding pumpkins on a regular basis. The weasel loves her some pumpkins. 
One of her new favorite activities is showers with mommy. It is A LOT more convenient for me! It's also much sweeter ;)❤️❤️❤️

Look how sweet she is...
Sometimes Minnie has to eat with us. It usually ends in a real mess for the mouse.
I might be taking toooo many pics bc she also loves to say "cheeeeese"📷📷📷

She had her 1st haircut. The mullet had to go. It actually looks better, I was real worried. We waited a long time for this child to grow hair.
Sweet girl reading books with mommy📔

Favorite quotes of the moment.
"It kiiiiinda hot"
"I need want that"
"Myyyy Ours"

No comments: