Friday, February 18, 2011

Love

If there is a month that I can get away with doing an entire blog post dedicated to my marriage, I believe, it is February.  It has been a very good year.  We both lost a loved one this year and learned how to grieve as a married couple.  We were blessed with a new nephew and have learned the joy of Skype.  We settled into our first home together and made it ours.  I look around at my life most days and see God's work.  I remember decisions that I have made, good & bad, and know that without his path for me---I would not be where I am.  I am humbled by all of the blessings I have in my life.  This February I am looking back, and enjoying these loving moments with my husband caught on camera.

Night out with friends in October

OU/TX GameDay 
HO HO HOmicide murder mystery party

Christmas with mom and dad

A night out in our hometown

Superbowl party

Valentine's dinner at Chamberlain's

2 comments:

Joyce said...

You two are blessed to have grown up in small town America, left for the big City, and reconnected. Out of all the people in Dallas, you found each other. Still amazes me.

AHicks said...

That makes two of us mom :)