Monday, December 19, 2011

Holiday Baking Love Part:2

Last weekend my friend Wendy and I took the Christmas Cookie class at Sur La Table.  It is on of my very favorite places to begin with. let alone if they are going to teach me how to do cute things with baked goods.  It was much easier than I anticipated, but I think it was a good way to pick up little tips and tricks.  
Here are the 3 primary things I learned:
1) I need a Nespresso machine.. stat, I had a few deliciously caffeinated cups...
2) If you roll the sugar cookie log in the sprinkles it is lots of fun and looks fancy.
3) If you wear the baking apron out into the store, people will think you work there. It is fun to pretend that you do .... 


Chef Hicks and Chef Covitz

Our new friend Ellen, she was lovely, so glad she was in our group!

Fancy sprinkles!!

Chocolate Hazelnut Biscotti

Cranberry & Apricot bars

Mexican Chocolate Crinkle Cookies

No comments: