Monday, November 26, 2012

Visitors, Visitors, Visitors!!



We have been so blessed this first few weeks of Brooke's life.  So many friends, family, and church friends have provided meals and snacks.  I didn't have to make any food until Thanksgiving!  Even then, my sister-in-law did most of the work.  A lot of friends have come by to meet this sweet baby girl and we have tried to get pics with everyone.  I missed a few friends, which I hate, but I will get em' next time.

Here are a few of the pics we have accumulated so far of friends meeting Brooke:


Paige, Rachel, and Kendell 

Shelly 

Wendy

Dawn & Alex

Jessi

Uncle Cory & cousin Hank

Aunt Julie

Hannalie

Gina and Melissa

Julie, Lisa, and Tam

Yazzel, and an awful pic of me! First day home, though :)

Kristin

Megan

Staci and Claudia

Summer

Chelsee, Alyssa, and Zurik

Uncle Todd





No comments: