Tuesday, December 11, 2012

6 Weeks!

I have not been as great at keeping up with the blogging as I would like.  This seemingly easy baby keeps us quite busy.  Maybe I will be more efficient in the new year!

Here is what we have been up to lately:

  • Brooke is growing like a weed.  I think she is probably 7.5lbs now, but am not sure.  She has slept 7 hours straight the last 3 nights.  We are ecstatic! She now notices everything around her and we are trying to give her plenty of stimulation.  
  • Jarrod & I became official members of our church this week.  We feel more at home there all the time.
  • We have had two outings without our sweetheart now.  The first was Friday for my work Christmas party and the second was Sunday for our presentation to the congregation as new members.  Both times Brooke did great and took bottles from our friends who were baby sitting. Even though we have only left her for a few hours it gives me great relief that she is doing fine with it at this point.
  • I had my 6 week follow up with my DR today and I am now officially 100%.  I have 5 more lbs left to lose to be at my pre-pregnancy weight.  I will probably not care about losing that until I am done nursing this growing girl.  


Brooke is getting ready for the holidays. I need her to get a little bigger to fit into her Christmas outfits!  Her newborn stuff still swallows her. 

Posing with mommy before church.

I just love this picture.

Hanging on her lamby mat.

Playing on the Funky Farm yard.

Out to dinner with friends!


No comments: