Saturday, January 12, 2013

Holiday Baby

Brooke did A LOT of traveling with us for her first Christmas.   She got to visit Guymon, Amarillo, Santa Fe, and Farmington!  We headed for Guymon on December 23rd and spent 2 weeks visiting family and friends.  It was a lot of fun and exhausting all at once.  It is going to take multiple blogs to cover. We will see how long it takes this new mom to get them done.  

I went back to work this Wednesday and Dad is staying home with Brooke until he goes back to work in 2 weeks.  The first day was tough, but it is getting better for both Me & Jarrod.  I am very thankful for the time off I had to spend with my little family.  It also helps to have a job that I enjoy with co-workers that I love.  

Here is our Holiday cutie pie on Christmas Day!

I know I am partial, but I think she looks like a little ANGEL in this one :)

Hitting the road!

Being a great little travel bug

I know I shouldn't love these pics, but they are so funny to me.   Perhaps I can get one from all of her first Holidays. 

No comments: