Wednesday, January 16, 2013

2 Months ( A lil' late)

I was 10 days late on getting a 2 month picture because of all the traveling.  She is still "petite" on the growth chart.  We had her 2 month appointment last week.  She comes in at a whopping 5% on the length and a lil' less than 1% on the weight.  Due to that last part we get to go back for a weight check next week.  Her physical exam is excellent and she gets an A+ from the Pedi, so they think she is probably just a petite baby.  


 I am doing my best to fatten you up.  It is a lot of work since going back to work, as you now seem to prefer the bottle.  I hope you keep letting me nurse you because I don't want to lose our bonding time. 

You now think it is great to pee every time you have your diaper changed, a lot of times onto the new diaper.  You are very sneaky about it.

The swing is still one of your favorite places and convenient when Mom needs to make dinner or Dad needs to get things done!



We get A LOT more smiles from you now.  It is the greatest thing ever.  Also, your impatient nature is coming out.  It can be frustrating when you get impatient, but sometimes it makes us laugh.

You LOVE to stare up and smile and talk at your mobile.  You have also started taking 1-2 naps in your crib during the day for anywhere from 20-45 minutes.  

You are still a great sleeper.  Typically you go down for 5ish hours, wake up to eat, then sleep another 2-3 hours before the day begins.  Last night you slept 7.5 hours straight.  It was wonderful.  You hadn't done that in weeks.  I hope these sleep habits continue once I manage to get you transitioned 100% to your crib.  



Maybe I will post the 3 month update on time :) We will see how coordinated I get in the next 2 weeks!


No comments: